- AV Room
- Indoor Games Room
- Air-Conditioned Unisex Gym
- Swimming pool for Adults and Kids
- Children’s play area
- Roof top Party area
- Guest Suite
- Consultation room and Doctor’s on call
- Landscaped balcony with drip irrigation
- Driver’s Dormitory
- Elder friendly corner – Yoga + Meditation
- Multi Purpose Hall
- Common Area Surveillance
- Access control & Key less entry (card & biometric) to each flat
- Lobby Surveillance
- Vehicle RFID systems & boom barriers
- IP based video door phone
- Lift access control
- Mobile app for online surveillance for working couples
- Sensor Lighting
As per the current work status from our site we are targeted to complete the following works by end of November 2018
- Block/Brick masonry – Amenity Block – 100% to be completed
- Electrical chasing work – 1st floor – 100% to be completed
- Wire pulling work – 14th & 17th floor – 100% to be completed
- Tiling work – 1st & 19th floor – 100% to be completed
- External plastering work – 100% to be completed
Work status as on 15-11-2018, we have completed the following.
- RCC for Structure – Amenity Block – 90% completed
- Ceiling plastering work – 100% completed
- Block/Brick masonry – Amenity Block – 90% completed
- Electrical chasing work – 1st floor (95% completed); 2nd to 19th floor (completed)
- Wall plastering work – GF to 19th floor – 100% completed
- Wire pulling work – SF to 13th (100% completed); 14th floor (70% completed); 15th floor (completed); 16th floor (40% completed); 17th floor (60% completed); 18th floor (20% completed)
- Tiling work – GF (90% completed); FF (90% completed); 19th floor (95% completed)
- External plastering work – 95% completed
Work Schedule for the Month of July 2018
- Pile cap work – 20% to be completed
- Pile chipping work – 50% to be completed
Work status as on 05-06-2018, we have completed the following.
- Piling work – 100% completed
- Pile cap RCC work – started
- Pile chipping work – 20% completed
- Column footing complying with seismic 3 zone.
- RCC frame structure with concrete block and brickwork partitions. Concrete grade and Steel grade as per structural consultant’s advice.
FLOORING, TILING & RAILINGS
- Main entrance lobby, Lift lobby and Lift fascia (wall & floor) using composite marble / granite / vitrified tiles, as per the architect’s design.
- Staircases using granite / vitrified tile flooring with hand railing using SS / MS / GI with or without toughened glass as per architect’s design.
- Car park Area: Grano flooring with grooves or exterior grade paving tiles.
- Foyer / Living / Dining using 80cm X 80cm Premium Double charged vitrified tiles (Kajaria / Asian/Somany).
- Kitchen: 60cm X 60cm premium double charged Vitrified tiles for the flooring (Kajaria / Asian / Somany).
- All Bedrooms 60cm X 60cm Premium Double Charged Vitrified tiles (Kajaria / Asian / Somany).
- All Bed room Toilets Designer ceramic tile concepts 30cm X 30cm for floor and 60cm X 30cm for walls up to ceiling height of 8′ 0.
- Servants Toilet : Ceramic tile 30cm X 30cm for floor and 30cm X 45cm for walls upto 7’6″ height.
- Utility Room : 30cm X 30cm for floor and 30cm X 45cm for (kitchen wall) walls at a height of 2′ above the counter if any.
- Balconies / Open Terraces / Decks : Rustic / Antiskid / ceramic tiles 30cm X 30cm or (wood finished vitrified tiles) with SS / MS / GI with or without toughened glass as per architect’s design upto 1.2m height.
SANITARY & PLUMBING
- Sanitary fittings: will be of KOHLER or ROCA.
- All Sanitary wares shall be of white colour only.
- Concealed cisterns (concealed flushing system) will be of GEBER IT from Switzerland or GROHE from Germany. Actuator plates shall be in CP Finish dual flushing system.
- Faucets: for all the bed room toilets will be single lever concealed diverters CP finish, heavy body metal fittings of ROCA from Spain or GROHE from Germany or KOHLER. Provision for hot water connection shall be provided for overhead shower.
- Wall mounted single lever faucet make ROCA from Spain or GROHE from Germany or KOHLER will be provided for the wash basins, Kitchen and utility area sink.
- Plumbing: All water supply lines shall be in ISI marked CPVC pipes. Drainage lines and storm water drain pipes shall be in PVC, Cockroach traps make CHILLI shall be provided as gratings for all necessary locations, Health Faucet ROCA from Spain or GROHE from Germany or KOHLER shall be provided near EWC in all the toilets.
- Stainless Steel Sink multi bowl with drain board of make N I RALI / FRANKE shall be provided for the kitchen and stainless steel sink without drain board shall be provided for the utility areas.
- Towel rods, towel ring, soap dish shall be provided inside the toilets.
DOORS & WINDOWS
- Window shutters: Prefabricated colour anodised aluminum sliding shutters by (Hindalco). One pane of Insect screen also shall be provided in each window.
- Door Frames: Main door frame and shutter shall be of seasoned teak wood. Outer and Inner face to be PU coated and finished as per the Architect’s design.
- Door Shutters: All internal door frames shall be of seasoned hard wood with flush door shutters.
- All internal and external faces shall be melamine finish or Paint finish as per the Architects design.
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in C.P Brass, tower bolts, doorstoppers, ball bearing hinges. Locks shall be mortise of DORSET/YALE make from USA/ Union.
- Entrance door shall have hardware such as, Magic Eye, Safety Chain, Door Stopper and a BIO Metric lock from HAFELE / YALE.
- Concealed copper wiring using FINOLEX / V-GUARD / HAVELLS make cables with modular plate switches, centralized cabling system for all electrical and communication requirements. Wiring shall be done for lighting, 6 Amps, 16 Amps and AC points in the Apartment.
- Switches: All switches shall be LEGRAND or SCHNEIDER.
- Generator: Power backup will be provided for all common services and selected light and fan point each in living, bedrooms inside apartment and a refrigerator point, plus additional one 6 Amp plug point in the Kitchen, one light point in all the toilets, one 6 Amp plug point at Living for emergency charging of devices shall be provided (Air-conditioning and Geyser points and other 16 Amp points will not be considered for the power back up).
- Light fixtures for the Common areas, external areas, apartment balconies and at entrance door of the individual apartments shall be provided.
- All light fixtures shall be of PHILIPS / HAVELLS.
- Adequate ELCB and MCB shall be provided in each apartments SI EM ENS / HAVELLS.
- Provision for the GEYSER points and fresh air fans shall be provided for all toilets.
- Provision for telephone and Internet shall be provided in the living room and master bed room.
- Provision for Cable TV / DTH shall be provided in the Living and Master Bed room.
- Premium emulsion paint shall be applied for the ceiling and interior walls of the apartments excluding Utility and Services.
- Internal Walls: Acrylic / cement based Putty with Premium emulsion paint.
- External Walls: Weather shield exterior grade emulsion / texture paint.
- Elevators: High Speed lift shall be provided as per the Govt. norms in each core with automatic doors & SS brush finish of KONE / SCHINDLER / MITSUBISHI. ARD (Automatic Rescue Device) shall be installed in the passenger lift as a premium feature.
- Provision for Air-Conditioning in Living, Dining and all bed rooms.
- Multi level security systems for common areas and lobbies, Access control entry to the common entrance /foyers and gymnasium.
- Light motion sensors for selected common areas.
- Home security monitoring, gas leakage detectors, emergency panic intrusion alarm, visitor tracking.
- Provision for sprinklers and a drip system shall be provided for necessary common area landscaping. Interlock Pavers to be laid in driveways and walkways. Hard and soft landscaping shall be provided as per the landscape consultant’s design.
|Description / Stage of Construction||Collection (%) |
|At the time of Agreement||30%|
|On Completion of Piling works||5%|
|On Completion of Pile cap and Beams||5%|
|On Completion of Ground Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 2nd Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 4th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 6th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 8th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 10th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 12th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 15th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of Entire Structure||5%|
|On Completion of internal Plastering of respective apartment||5%|
|On Completion of external Plastering||5%|
|On Completion of Internal painting||2%|
|On Completion of flooring of respective apartment||2%|
|On Handing Over of apartment 10/0||1%|