- Deep pile foundation complying with seismic 3 zone.
- RCC frame structure with brickwork and or concrete block partitions. [ All plumbing services passes through the walls are solid block]. Concrete grade and Steel grade as perstructural consultant’s advice.
Flooring & Tiling
- Lift lobby and fascia wall & floor using composite marble/ vitrified Tiles, as per the architect’s design.
- Staircases using vitrified tile flooring with hand railing using paint finished MS.
- Car park Area: Grano flooring with grooves or exterior grade paving tiles.
- Foyer/Living/ Dining/ Bed Rooms/ Kitchen using 60cm*60cm Vitrified tiles.
- Master Bed room using AC4 laminated wooden flooring.
- Toilets: Ceramic tile concepts 30cm* 30cm for floor and 30cm*45cm for walls upto 4’6″ height and 2′ abopve the kitchen and work area counter.
- Balconies/ Open Terraces/ Decks: Rustic/antiskid/ ceramic tiles 30cm*30cm with MS railings.
Sanitary & Plumbing
- SANITARY FITTINGS: EWC wall-hung, concealed cisterns GERBIT/ GROHE make, counter washbasin. All sanitary fittings shall be of Roca/ American Standard or equivalent.
- Master Bed Room Faucets: Shall be single lever concealed diverters CP finish, heavy body metal fittings of Grohe/ Roca or equivalent make. Provision for hot water connection shall be provided for overhead shower in each bathroom. Health faucet also shall be provided.
- Other toilets: Shall be 3 in 1 mixer CP finish, Overhead shower, health faucetby Jaguar/ Roca/Grohe or equivalent.
- Plumbing: All water supply lines shall be in ISI marked CPVC pipes. Drainage lines and storm water drain pipes shall be in PVC.
- Kitchen & Service area: Wall mounted Faucets/ taps using JAGUAR or equivalent shall be provided.
- Stainless Steel Sink single bowl with drain board of make NIRALI or equivalent shall be provided for the utility and service areas.
- Towels rods, towel ring, soap dish and health faucets shall be provided inside the toilets.
Doors and Windows
- Window shutters: Prefabricated colour anodised aluminium.
- Door Frames: Main door frame and shutter shall be of seasoned teak wood. Inner and outer face to be PU coated and finished.
- Door Shutters: All internal door frames shall be of seasoned hard wood with flush/ Masonite Skin door shutter. All internal and external faces shall be malamine finish.
- Hardware: All hardware shall be in C.P Brass, tower bolts, doorstoppers, ball bearing hinges. Locks shall be mortise of Dorset/ Yale make or equivalent.
- Concealed copper wiring using Finolex or equivalent make with modular plate switches, centralized cabling system for all electrical and communication requirements.
- Wiring shall be done for lighting, 5Amps, 15Amps and AC points in the apartment.
- Switches: All switches shall be Honeywell/ Legrand/ Schneider or equvalent make.
- Generator:Power backup will be provided for all common services and selected light and fan point in each living, bedrooms inside apartment and a refrigerator point except Air-conditioning and Geyser points.
- Light fixtures for the common areas, external areas, apartment balconies and at entrance door of the individual apartments shall be provided.
- Adequate ELCB and MCB shall be provided in each apartments.
- Provision for the geyser points and fresh air fans shall be provided for all toilets.
- Provision for telephone and internet shall be provided in the living room and master bed room.
- Premium Emulsion paint shall be applied in the common areas, utility, service areas.
- Premium Emulsion paint shall be applied for the ceiling in the apartments.
- Internal Walls: Acrylic/ cement based Putty with Premium emulsion paint.
- Service area- Premium Emulsion.
- External Walls: Weather sheild/ Equivalent exterior grade emulsion/ Texture paint.
- Elevators: High Speed Lift shall be provided as per the Govt. norms in each core with automatic doors & SS brush finish of KONE or reputed make.
- Provision for Split AC’s,shall be provided for the master bed.
- Access control entry to the common entrance/ foyers and gymnasium.
- Home security monitoring, gas leakage detectors, emergency panic intrusion alarm, visitor tracking
- Multi level security system for common areas and lobbies.
- Terrace gardens and wall designed Landscape area.
- Interlock Pavers or Tiles to be laid in driveways and walkways.
- Water bodies and fountains shall be provided as per the architects design.
- Banquet hall/ Association Hall
- Air-conditioned Unisex Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Party Area
- Children’s Play Area
- Badminton Court
- Indoor Games
- Audio visual Room
- Wi-Fi Enabled Lobby
- Guest Suite
- Space for Yoga and Meditation
Value Added Amenities
- Access Control
- Surveillance System
- Video Door Phone
- Boom Barrier
- Intercom Facility
- Reticulated Gas System
- Gas Leakage Detector
- Driver’s Dormitory
- Car Wash
As per the current work status from our site we are targeted to complete the following works by end of December, 2017
- Block/Brick masonry – 100% to be completed
- Door frame fixing – 100% to be completed
- Ceiling Plastering work – 20th floor roof – 100% to be completed
- Inside wall plastering work – 14th floor – 100% to be completed
- Wall chasing work – 15th floor – 100% to be completed
- Water Proofing work – 9th floor – 100% to be completed
- Plumbing work – 100% to be completed
- Handrail Fabrication work – 100% to be completed
- Tiling work – 3rd floor 100% to be completed
- Inside Putty work – 3rd floor 100% to be completed
Work status as on 10-12-2017, we have completed
- RCC for Structure – 100% completed
- Block/Brick masonry – 19th floor – 100% completed
- Door frame fixing – 16th floor – 50% completed
- Ceiling Plastering work – 20th floor 95% completed
- Inside wall plastering work – 13th floor – 100% completed; 14th floor (progressing)
- Wall chasing work – 14th floor – 100% completed; 15th floor (progressing)
- Water Proofing work – 7th floor & 8th floor -100% completed.
- Plumbing work – 9th to 12th floor -100%completed
- Handrail Fabrication work -11th floor & 14th floor (progressing)
- Tiling work – 3rd floor (D-flat 80% completed)
- Inside Putty work – 3rd floor (progressing)
Work status as on 5-7-2017, we have completed
- RCC for Structure – 19th roof – completed
- Block/Brick masonry – 13th & 14th floor – completed
- Ceiling Plastering work – 17th floor roof – completed
- Inside wall plastering work – progressing
Work status as on 9-5-2017, we have completed
- RCC for Structure – 19th floor – completed
- Block/Brick masonry – 13th floor – progressing
- Ceiling Plastering work – 17th floor roof – completed
- Wall chasing work – 9th floor – progressing
As of 06-03-2015, we had completed 59 Nos of piling work (out of 182)
The following work are expected to be completed by next month.
Piling work – 40nos – out of 182.