RCC framed structure designed for higher seismic consideration with pile foundation.
Flooring & Tiling
- Foyer/Living/Dining – Premium quality vitrified tiles of size 80 x 80 cm.
- Bedroom – Premium quality vitrified tiles of size 60 x 60 cm.
- Master Bedroom – Laminated wooden flooring.
- Master Bathroom and other Toilets – Designer ceramic tile concept of size 30 x 30 cm for the floor and 30 x 60 cm for walls up to 7’0”.
- Servants Toilet – Ceramic tile 30 x 30 cm for floor and 30 cm x 45 cm for walls up to height of 7’0”.
- Kitchen – 60 x 60 cm vitrified tile and 30 x 45 cm for walls up to 4’6” height or 2′ above the counter if any.
- Utility Room – 30 x 30 cm for floor and 30 x 45 cm for walls up to 4’6” height or 2′ above the counter if any.
- Balconies / Open Terraces / Decks – Rustic / Antiskid / Ceramic Tiles of size 30 x 40 cm.
- Superior quality granite for couter top.
- Single bowl stainless steel sink with single drain board in the kitchen and single bowl stainless steel sink in work area.
- Provision for water purifier.
Sanitaryware and CP Fittings
- Roca or equivalent sanitary wares.
- Imported concealed cistern in all attached toilets.
- Grohe or equivalent brand premium quality CP fittings and Grohe or equivalent brand diverters for master toilet.
- Towel rods, towel rings, soap dish and health faucets shall be provided inside the toilets.
Doors and Windows
- Elegant teakwood entrance door with hard wood frames and architrave with imported hardware and entrance door with number lock system.
- All internal door frames shall be of hard wood with flush door shutters.
- Powder coated aluminium heavy duty four track sliding windows with mosquito net, MS grill and glazed sliding door for balconies.
- Polished front doors and internal doors.
- Double coat plastic emulsion over putty for entire walls except toilets.
- Double coats emulsion for ceiling
- Two coat enamel paint for grills.
- Concealed wiring with superior quality PVC insulated copper cables and Clipsal neo c-metro equivalent modular type switches, adequate light and fan points.
- Four 16A power plug points controlled by ELCB and MCB.
- Independent energy meter for each apartment.
- Provision for washing machine in work area.
- Provision for Internet connection in any one bedroom.
Split AC provision including cabling for all bedrooms and living and dining.
Provision for telephone in living room and all bedrooms.
Provision for Cable TV in living room, master bedroom.
High speed passenger and stretcher lift – Kone or equivalent
Generator back-up for lifts, common areas, pumps and eight designated points within the apartments with automatic change over.
Water supply through underground sump tank and overhead tank with sufficient storage capacity, treated drinking water with reverse osmosis filters.
- Access control entry to the common entrance, foyer and gymnasium
- Multi level security system for common areas and lobbies.
- CCTV for parking and entrance lobby at ground floor.
- Boom barriers at entry / exit of the complex.
- Gas leakage detectors.
- Fully Equipped Air-Conditioned Unisex Gym
- Toddlers Park
- Guest Suite
- Audio Visual Room
- Multipurpose Hall
- Rooftop Party Area
- Drivers Restroom
- Reticulated LPG Supply
- Video Door Phone and Intercom Facilities
Work status as on 9-5-2017, we have completed
- RCC for Structure -progressing
- Ceiling plastering work – progressing
- Block Masonry – progressing
- Wall plastering work – progressing
- External plastering work – 1st to 18th floor -progressing
Work status as on 7-3-2017, we have completed:
- RCC for Structure – progressing
- Ceiling plastering work – progressing
- External plastering work – progressing
Work status as on 8-2-2017, we have completed:
- RCC for Structure – B2(80% completed); B1(80% completed); 19th roof (100% completed)
- Ceiling plastering work – B2(75%completed); 11th to 17th floor (90% completed); 18th floor (100% completed)
- Block Masonry – 13th to 16th floor (90% completed); 17th floor (90% completed); 18th floor (90% completed)
- Wall plastering work – 1st to 17th floor – 90% completed
- External plastering work – 40% completed
As per the current work status from our site we are targeted to complete the following works by end of February, 2017.
- RCC for Structure – 20th roof – 100% to be completed
- Ceiling plastering work – 19th floor – 100% to be completed
- Block Masonry – 17th,18th & 19th floor – 100% to be completed
- Wall plastering work – 18th floor – 100% to be completed
- External plastering work – 100% to be completed
Work status as on 06-5-2016, we have completed:
- RCC for Structure – 8th floor – completed
Construction progress as on 13th May 2015:
- Pile Cap work is progressing
- Slab RCC – 8th floor – 95% completed
- Ceiling plastering work – 4th floor – completed
- Block work – 2nd, 3rd and 4th floor – progressing
The following works are expected to be completed by end of May 2015.
In Tower 2
Piling of Tower 2 and Piling set out of Tower 1 has been completed now.
|Description / Stage of Construction||%|
|At the time of Agreement||30%|
|On Completion of Piling works||5%|
|On Completion of Pile cap and Beams||5%|
|On Completion of Ground Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 3rd Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 6th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 9th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 12th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 15th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 18th Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of 21st Floor Roof Slab||5%|
|On Completion of Entire Structure||5%|
|On Completion of internal Plastering of respective apartments||5%|
|On Completion of External Plastering||5%|
|On Completion of flooring of respective apartments||2%|
|On Completion of Internal painting||2%|
|On Handing Over of apartment||1%|